Active of 100% natural origin. The resin of Boswellia trees contains monoterpenes, diterpenes, triterpenes, tetracyclic triterpenic acids and four major pentacyclic triterpenic acids, i.e., β-boswellic acid, acetyl-β-boswellic acid, 11-keto-β-boswellic acid and acetyl- 11-keto-β-boswellic acid, responsible for the inhibition of pro-inflammatory enzymes.
- Appearance: Translucent oily liquid
- The recommended addition level is 1 to 10%.
- INCI: Boswellia Serrata Oil, Olus (Vegetable) Oil.
- Insoluble in water. Soluble in Chloroform and Ether. Slightly soluble in Ethanol
- Anti-aging treatments.
- Post depilatory treatment.
- Post-dyeing treatments.
- Spa or massage treatments.
- Line of creams for delicate
- Baby product
- Ideal for the treatment of sensitive skin.
- Anti-inflammatory action.
- Softening and soothing properties.
- Anti-aging action.
- Prevents daily attacks on the