Powerful cleaning ingredients for a variety of surfaces
Our expansive HIC hard surface cleaning portfolio is a full line offering of surfactant, chelant, silicones, polymers, preservative and specialty products, to meet your formulation needs. We partner with industry leading suppliers to bring you the latest technologies for multiuse, effective cleaning products. Below is a list of key ingredients to consider, but if you don’t see something you’re looking for, please visit our product finder or contact us.
Need formulation inspiration?
View our latest Hard Surface Cleaner formulation.
Click on an ingredient to learn more, and request a quote.
- Sodium Metasilicate
- NaOH 50%
- Soda Ash
- Biopure™ GLDA- powerful chelating agent made from natural, biodegradable, renewable raw materials. It exhibits excellent metal chelation properties, high water solubility, stability over a wide pH range, and low ecotoxicity. Biopure™ GLDA is NTA free and also functions great as a preservative booster.
- Versene 100: Strongest, most versatile, and widely used chelant for controlling metal ions over a broad pH range in aqueous systems. Versene 100 is stable under widely varying conditions of temperature, acidity, alkalinity and the presence of other chemicals.
- Versene 100XL: Manufactured to high purity specifications. Designed to limit impurities such as NTA (<1000ppm) and Glycolate.
- Calcium Chloride: Takes the edge off very strong chelants in concentrates.
- Propylene Glycol: Complexes Enzymes away from attack when in concentrate. Dispels on dilution.
- Sodium Borate: Complexes Enzymes away from attack when in concentrate. Doubles as formula builder.
- Zemea 1,3 PDO: Complexes Enzymes away from attack when in concentrate. Dispels on dilution.
- Acusol™ 505N: Dispesive agent and provides good Hand Feel.
- Acusol 820: Rheology modifier/stabilizer with unusually high aqueous thickening and stabilizing efficiency. Can thicken solutions containing high levels of surfactants at low pH.
- Acusol Pro: An anionically charged, water soluble polymer that enables the formulator to develop streak-free, hard surface cleaners that provide for superior grease removal, and make next-time cleaning easier, without contributing to build-up
- Omnia: High-performance solvent that offers an exceptional combination of performance and safety
- d-limonene: Legendary Degreasing Solvent, with some Stripping Properties. Emulsifies or couples.
- P series Glycol Ethers: Environmentally and Toxicologically Friendly Co-Solvents for Insolubles and Fragrances. Allows for Versatile Formulations on Varieties of Soils. Great Wetter.
- Jurfactant 215 UP: Coupler, streak free. Superior alkiline stability, highly compatible with plastics and other surfactants. High gloss retention and no residue free. Easily biodegradable, excellent foaming and cleansing properties, low eco-skin toxicity.
- NOVEL 810-4.5: Alcohol Ethoxylate. Emulsifier and wetting penetrant, exceptional oil and grease performance. HLB 10.5 Great handling. Low streak. Great rinser.
- Tergitol EH-6: Excellent wetting and hard surface cleaning; Low pour point / Narrow gel range; Faster dissolution time
- Tergitol LFE-635: Excellent cleaning and degreasing of hard surfaces ; Markedly improved low foam performance
- Bio-soft LFS-07: can often replace alkyl polyglucoside surfactants in cleaners due to its excellent low film/streak performance.