State-of-the-art chemical analysis and product testing
Univar Solutions is proud to serve the chemical and petrochemical industry with advanced specification and certification testing, offering a wide range of comprehensive services.
Our lab uses state-of-the-art equipment, with a goal of setting the standard for quality and accuracy in the industry. From identification to quantification and characterization, we stand at the ready to assist with your next project.
Our team of scientists and experienced formulation experts are here to help with product development, failure analyses, and industrial support for a broad range of chemical and product applications. Our laboratory for specification and certification testing is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and BQ9000 certified.
Testing services to help you save time and money
We are different from a standard testing lab in that we have seasoned experts who understand your formulations and the raw materials you use. We provide a variety of methods certified by both the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO), with quick turnaround times to help you meet your analysis needs.
Our capabilities for the chemical and petrochemical industry include the following:
- Vapor pressure testing, including for the following:
- Liquid petroleum gases and crude oil
- Gasoline and gasoline oxygenate blends
- Vapor-liquid ratio temperature determination of fuels
- Petroleum products and hydrocarbon-oxygenate mixtures
- LPG testing (Includes total volatile sulfur and composition by GC)
- ICP-OES analysis for trace metal detection
- Sulfur content
- Quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) analytical testing for product release
- Fuels and fuel additive testing
- Gas chromatography
- Flash point
- CHN elemental analysis
- Trace sulfur and nitrogen content
- Atomic absorption spectroscopy