Calcium Hypochlorite for pool sanitisation
Univar Solutions provides a range of unique technologies within the recreational water industry - we are a proud distributor of hth® Calcium Hypochlorite (the first producer of this chemistry in the world) in multiple countries across Europe.
These products are available in different pack sizes and formats with the choice of granular, stick, shock (powder) or briquette form. They also provide the additional option to buy as standard or easiflo®, which provides an additional anti-scale feature to limit the maintenance of equipment and feeding systems.
To discover how to improve your current treatment, please contact us using the below form.
Available in a pack size to meet your needs
Available in 5, 10, 25 & 45 kg pack sizes with the choice of granular, stick, shock (powder) or briquette form
Key Benefits of HTH®
- High typical chlorine content of 68%
- Four drums of hth® provides as much protection as 1000 litres of sodium hypochlorite
- Substantially reduces a pools TDS (total dissolved solids) level
- Improves water clarity
- Has a lower pH than sodium hypochlorite, saving money on pH correction chemicals
- Improves bather comfort and pool hall atmosphere
- Improves safety of storing and handling chemicals
- In soft water areas, it ensures that calcium demand is met, protecting pool structure and plant room