Don't let a low pH affect suspending properties and transparence
When it comes to personal cleansing products, consumers want to see bubbles and beads, assuring them a buoyant, effective product for the best clean possible. Formulators need a product that delivers excellent suspension, while at the same time enabling crystal clear formulations.
Give consumers what they desire with ACULYN™ Excel Rheology Modifier, a suspension aid that helps provide consumer multi-functional cleansing systems performing over a pH range from 4 and above while delivering optimized transparency for slightly acidic formulations.
Hold particles in place
With a smooth flow and clear formulation, ACULYN™ Excel is a versatile ingredient that delivers suspension and clarity. The ingredient is compatible and efficient with a variety of systems including mild, sulfate-free surfactants. The versatility of ACULYN™ Excel allows formulators to utilize its suspending and thickening properties in multiple applications.
Don't let a low pH affect suspending properties
Effective over a broad pH range from 3 to 11, ACULYN™ Excel holds bubbles in place throughout the system even in the more challenging low pH values, all while retaining its transparent properties so consumer can see exactly what's being suspended.
- INCI Name: Acrylates Copolymer
- Appearance: White low viscosity emulsion
- Ionic Nature: Anionic
- Active matter: 30-32%
- pH: 3.0-4.0
- Body washes and exfoliating body washes
- Facial washes and exfoliating facial cleansers
- Liquid hand soaps
- Shampoos and conditioning shampoos
- Sulfate-free cleansing formulations
- Mild cleansing formulations
- Skin Care lotions and serums
ACULYN™ Excel Rheology Modifier Formulation Benefits:
- Efficient at suspending both beads and bubbles at low pH values
- Offers a smooth flow
- Compatible and efficient with a variety of surfactants including mild surfactants
- Compatible with typical ingredients used in cleansing formulations
- Exhibits clear formulations
- Efficient at thickening and suspending in sulfate-free surfactant systems
- Effective over a broad pH range from 3 to 11