Proven, sustainable performance for more than 30 years
A sustainable, nonionic, bio-based and biodegradable water-soluble high quality rheology modifier. Allows to thicken, improve emulsion stability and enhance the sensory experience for hair and skin care applications. Proven performance in delighting consumers for more than 30 years.
CELLOSIZE™ Hydroxyethyl Cellulose PCG-10 Europe is a nonionic, bio-based and biodegradable water-soluble rheology modifier that can thicken, suspend, emulsify and enhance the sensory experience for hair and skin care applications.
CELLOSIZE™ HEC PCG-10 Europe Thickener is the grade that can achieve the highest degree of water solution clarity.
- INCI : Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Appearance: White to off-white powder
- Brookfield viscosity (25°C)- 1% in water : 4400–6000 mPa.s
- Hair care
- Skin care
- Color cosmetics
Request more information
CELLOSIZE™ HEC PCG-10 Europe Thickener benefits:
- Inherent, primary biodegradability
- 60% bio-based carbon weight
- Easy to handle powder form
- Highly efficient thickener
- Compatible with a wide range of surfactants
- Excellent salt / electrolytes tolerance
- Improve emulsion stability
- Highest degree of solution clarity