Olive oil-derived, mild surfactants with excellent dermatological compliance
OLIVEM® 400 series by Hallstar Beauty, (Olivem® 400, Olivem® 450 and preservative-free Olivem® 460) is a group of extremely mild, olive-based surfactants designed with varying active concentrations (36%, 50% and 60%).
They create a rich and creamy foam and have a highly emollient feel after rinse-off.
The Olivem® 400 series helps protect skin’s hydrolipidic film and reduces the final irritation index of the formulation.
- INCI Name: Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate Clear Liquid
- Ionic Character: Anionic
- Natural Origin Index of 0.8 for Olivem® 400 and 0.66 for Olivem® 460 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
- Shaving products
- Hair care
- Wet wipes
- Baby care
- Men care
OLIVEM® 400 series Formulation Benefits
- Mild anionic surfactants
- Soluble in water and alcohols
- Compatible within pH 3-12
- Compatible with gums, gelling agents and surfactants
- High biodegradability
- Olivem® 460 – preservative free
- HLB 16-18
- Suitable for cold process
- Recommended dosage:
- Primary sufactant: 1 – 8%
- Secondary surfactant: 8 – 18%
- Global regulatory compliance