Upgraded protection to the formulas you know and love
Welcome to the Next Generation of cleaning products highlighting upgraded protection to the familiar formulas you know and love. This starter formulation kit features solution ingredients from key industry suppliers that differentiate and optimize multi-purpose performance for an array of applications.
products in the kit
Smudge Resistant Stainless Steel Polish
While many stainless steel cleaners leave an oily film, this formula leaves a non-oily protective film. The film is resistant to fingerprint pick-up and resists picking up dirt. Removes soils and fingerprints. Leaves a nice shine that is dry to the touch. It also helps to resist water drip marks. Not for use on floors.
XIAMETER™ MEM- 349 Emulsion.: A 60% actives non-ionic emulsion formulated with a polydimethlsiloxane. This product adds gloss and ease of application lubricating the surface. Because of its nonionic nature, it can be used in a variety of systems.
Mackstat® DM: A broad spectrum anti-microbial. Due to its high water solubility, Mackstat DM is compatible with most aqueous. It is stable over a wide pHand temperature conditions. A very cost-effective preservative that works well alone or can be easily combined with other preservativ
Aerosol® Ot-70 Pg Surfactant: powerful wetting agent, characterized by ultra rapid surface tension reduction, resulting in unique spreading & penetration properties. High flash point liquid grade for aqueous formulation.
- AQUACER 570: This wax additive is EU Eco Label compliance and provides unique wax emulsion using mostly Sunflower wax & some carnauba wax for additional gloss.
All-Purpose Cleaner with Easy Next Clean
This robust formulation provides high cleaning performance for immediate results, and also enables faster cleaning in the future. In addition to superior grease removal, ACUSOL™ PRO doesn’t leave streaks but leaves behind an invisible barrier that makes cleaning even easier the next time – with no build up!
- ECOSURF™ EH-9 90%.: A 90% active, water soluble, biodegradable nonionic surfactant with low odor offers superior wetting and excellent oily soil removal properties, rapid dissolution, no gel range and good rinseability. It can also be used for oil drilling and production additives.
- ACUSOL™ PRO: An anionically charged, water soluble polymer that enables the formulator to develop streak-free, hard surface cleaners that provide for superior grease removal, and make next-time cleaning easier, without contributing to build-up.
- DOWANOL™ PPh: A slow-evaporating, very hydrophobic glycol ether ideal in coalescing and carrier solvent applications. This product offers a low odor, and it can function as both a dye solubilizer and as a dye carrier.
Max Extract Carpet & Upholstery Care
This concentrated all-purpose carpet and upholstery cleaner acts as a heavy-duty deep-cleaning shampoo and protectant. This industrial detergent formula is designed for use in an extractor or steam cleaning machine (Use levels are at 15-20:1). It provides optimal stain removal and repellant qualities for protection against future soils. The low foam cleaner removes and lifts dirt using anti-redeposition agent technology while also coating fibers with a non-fluoro based film to provide a protective coating to safeguard against future stains
- ECOSURF™ LFE-635: A low-foaming surfactant, even under recirculating conditions, with outstanding degreasing properties as well as cleaning of tough soils for use in multiple applications such as Metal and Hard Surface Cleaning.
- TERGITOL™ L-64: Nonionic surfactant that has good wetting ability, a high degree of detergency, and low foam characteristics. It is readily miscible in water and can be used in combination with other surfactants in a wide range of aqueous formulations. It is an exceptional high temperature foam control agent due to its inverse water solubility and low foam characteristics.
- Masurf® SP-535 and Masurf® SP-740: Functionalized anionic polymers designed to impart soil resistance, anti-soil redeposition, soil release and stain blocking properties to carpet and upholstery cleaner formulations.
Multi-Purpose Defense Foam Cleaner
Don’t get stuck with stains! Our Multi-Purpose Defense Foam Cleaner formula removes soils and protects fiber surfaces from future stains! The Ready-To-Use foam formula stays where you put it when sprayed, which allows it to penetrate deep into clothing, fabric, carpet or upholstery fibers to help you break apart and lift stains. This soft foam cleaner not only removes and lifts dirt with very little water, but it also coats fibers with a non-fluoro-based film to provide a protective coating to safeguard against future stains
Masurf® SP-535 and Masurf® SP-740: Functionalized anionic polymers designed to impart soil resistance, anti-soil redeposition, soil release and stain blocking properties to carpet and upholstery cleaner formulations.
- Calfoam® ES-603: A clear and 60% active solution of sodium lauryl ether sulfate that contains an average of 3 moles of ethylene oxide. It is a naturally derived surfactant that is pourable and pumpable at ambient temperatures.This product contains ethanol as a solvent.
Rejuvinate Vinyl & Leather Protectant
This spray and wipe application provides an elastomeric coating that dries to a film and doesn’t stain. The coating creates a protective barrier that reduces cracking and leaves your leather or vinyl looking newer, longer. It deals with dirt, residue, spills and other unwanted gunk to keep your surface spotless. It can also repels dust due to anti-static properties. This product can be used in auto, marine and aerospace applications.
XIAMETER™ MEM- 349 Emulsion: A 60% actives non-ionic emulsion formulated with a polydimethlsiloxane. This product adds gloss and ease of application lubricating the surface. Because of its nonionic nature, it can be used in a variety of systems.
XIAMETER™ MEM-0347G Emulsion: Non-ionic, 60% active, emulsion of silanol terminated polydimethylsiloxane.
- XIAMETER™ MEM-8035: Cationic, 35% active emulsion based on amino functional silicone polymer.
- Aerosol® Ot-70 Pg Surfactant: Powerful wetting agent, characterized by ultra rapid surface tension reduction, resulting in unique spreading & penetration properties. High flash point liquid grade for aqueous formulation.
- Mackstat® DM: A broad-spectrum anti-microbial. Due to its high water solubility, Mackstat DM is compatible with most aqueous. It is stable over a wide pHand temperature conditions. A very cost-effective preservative that works well alone or can be easily combined with other preservatives to provide enhanced antifungal activity
Univar Solutions offers the Conscientiously Clean Kit that ensures compliance for cleaning products. Order a sample kit today!Learn More
Auto Care Kit Speed up your car cleaning routine. Our products are specially formulated to not only clean your automobile, but also prevent odors…Learn More
Tire Care Kit Wheels and tires are constantly in contact with dirty, oily road surfaces and tend to be the hardest part of an automobile to keep…Learn More
With an eye on better materials, we help our customers create environmentally sound cleaning products that comply with regulatory guidelines…Learn More
Our expansive HIC hard surface cleaning portfolio is a full line offering of surfactant, chelant, silicones, polymers, preservative and specialty…Learn More
Univar Solutions partners with premier suppliers to provide you with a robust portfolio of high-performance chemical ingredients focused on industrial…Learn More