Multi-function cleaning and protection
Octaborate earns its spot in industrial cleaning compounds, fire retardants, and the manufacture of water-treatment chemicals.
- Highly soluble
- Helps protect cellulosic materials, including those used in insulation, mattresses, and fabrics from combustion and flammability
- Solution can be applied to fabric by direct spraying or dipping
- Can be incorporated in aqueous and non-aqueous systems for corrosion inhibition, lubrication, and thermal oxidative stabilization
- Aids emulsification of oils and acts as a soft abrasive making it ideal for use in cleaners
Fine, white powder. Solubility in water increases with increased temperatures, with the most significant changes in solubility occurring at or below room temperature.
- Granular Octaborate
- DF granular Octaborate
- Flow liquid Octaborate
- Small bags
- Cleaners and detergents
- Oil and gas production
- Wood protection and biocides